1. Information Collection And UseCreating an Account and Profile Information
Use of Your InformationOur primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services (including your account, if you are a mentor or a candidate), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. In addition, we may use your information to send you information about our Services, respond to your requests and facilitate your use of the Services. We may also use your information to send you an email, WhatsApp and SMS notification that directly promotes our Services. However, we will aim to minimize any direct contact.
NotificationsOur primary goal is to create a platform to help you create better quality content quickly. In no way you are allowed to exploit the service, attempt to hack the service, access data, or use Tinosur for commercial purposes, unless authorized in writing from Tinosur. You may not reverse engineer or decompile the data or create any unauthorized service that ties into Tinosur without permission. The legal action will be taken against any person or any entity or any third party for any illegal or above stated behavior.
Location InformationIn addition to profile information, we may access your location by converting your IP address into a rough geolocation or by accessing your mobile device’s GPS coordinates or coarse location. We only use this information to determine if you are within a state where Tinosur is available and to find related updates for your expertise & skills.
CookiesWe use "Cookie" technology to collect additional information, including usage data to provide and improve our Services. A Cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer’s hard disk when you access our Services. Tinosur may use both session Cookies and persistent Cookies to identify that you’ve logged in to the Services, to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on our Services and to customize and improve our Services. Unlike persistent cookies, session Cookies are deleted when you log off from the Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept Cookies. If you do not want cookies from Tinosur or other services, you can change your settings to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the services you visit. However, some Services may not function properly if you disable Cookies.
Web Beacons“Web Beacons” (also known as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, to monitor how many visitors view our Services, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the user’s hard drive, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an email).
Log DataOur servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, the Users with whom you chat, access date and time spent on features of the Services and other statistics and Cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our website, sign into our Services, add any inputs, or interact with our email notifications. Tinosur uses Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them. For instance, Tinosur may provide you with recommendations based on your use of the Services.
Information Sent by Your Mobile DeviceWe collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use our Services, like a device identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our Services.
Information Sharing And DisclosureWe will not share any PII that we have collected from you or that regards you except as described below:
Information Shared with Service ProvidersWe engage third-party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us. These third-party service providers only have access to your PII for the purpose of performing services on our behalf and are expressly obligated not to disclose or use your PII for any other purpose.
Information Shared with Third PartiesWe may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of OthersWe cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Information Disclosed in Connection with Business TransfersInformation that we collect from our users, including PII, is considered to be a business asset. In the event that Tinosur is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your PII, may be sold or transferred to a third party as part of that transaction.
Credit Card InformationWe securely transmit your credit card information to our payment processors: Stripe or PayPal. We do not store credit card numbers, date or security code related information in our system.
IP AddressesWe log IP addresses, which are the locations of computers or networks on the Internet, and analyze them for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We also aggregate the number of page hits in order to track the popularity of certain pages and improve the quality of our site.
3. Your ChoicesWe offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your PII and we"ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the PII that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services.
4. Modifying Your Personal InformationIf you are a User or Customer, we may provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify your PII associated with your account, such as your profile picture, name, username, email address and phone number. If the functionality for modifying your account is not available you can contact us at contact@Tinosur.com with your request. You can also permanently delete your account or request that we delete your PII, by contacting us at contact@Tinosur.com. We’ll take steps to delete your information as soon as we can, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
5. The Security of Your InformationWe take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
6. Responding to Do Not Track SignalsOur Site does not have the capability to respond to "Do Not Track" signals received from various web browsers.
8. International TransferYour PII may be transferred to, and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction. If you"re located outside the United States, Canada, UK, Europe or India and choose to provide your PII to us, we may transfer your PII to the United States and process it there.
9. Data retentionUnless earlier requested by you, we will delete your personal data as soon as it’s no longer necessary for the collected purpose, except as required by law. In such an event, the data will be blocked to prohibit any other use.
10. Cross-Border TransfersYour Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Tinosur Platform you understand that your information will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Information.
11. California Residents"Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA"), if you are a California resident, you may request that we:
12. Data Protection OfficerIf you want to know more about how your data is processed, or to exercise any of the rights listed above, please contact our Data Protection Officer and send an email to contact@Tinosur.com, or write to us at the address above.
13. General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) ComplianceWe follow GDPR policy requirements. Data privacy and security is our highest priority. If you want us to remove your data from our servers, please contact us at contact@Tinosur.com. We will remove all the related records from our server within 7 days.